Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Weird it is..

I was tagged by the Master-writer to write six weird things about myself...
So here it goes...
  • I have a strange liking for proverbs. I feel they are the moral-of-the-story of some pure and unadulterated experiences. Two of my favorites..,
    • Don’t be reckless with other people’s hearts
      Don’t put up with people who are reckless with yours!
    • Thankku vandhathan theriyum kaaichalum thalavaliyum
      (Which, loosely translated would mean, to get to know how it actually feels, one has to experience it)

  • Whenever I’m feeling dispirited, disturbed, depressed, dented, demented (in short, any grey emotions), I loose all my words; But I find them when I write – something, anything (sense or nonsense)

  • I never like what I write/wrote. My characters have no names and I believe I have a short coming in exactly transforming happy emotions into words.

  • I’m extremely and embarrassingly shy when it comes to talking in front of a strange audience and accepting gifts.

  • I like oceans, rains, waterfalls, sprinklers, rivers, drizzles, streams and springs. But I’m slightly hydrophobic.

  • When I have dreams (not the day dreams, but the real dream dreams), I have a strange sense that I can actually see myself dreaming it, and when the course of the dream is not what I like/prefer I can at will alter it. I usually wake up immediately after that. Was I dreaming or thinking?

No comments: