Saturday, December 3, 2011

Some questions to free the mind - Part II

Some more......

16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?

It should. I can’t for the life of me figure out why sometimes the things that make me happy irritate the others. But that’s their problem.

17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?

Learn to write with left hand.

18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?

Yes of course.

19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?

Scotland, maybe! No reason. I liked it when I vacationed there. Otherwise I’m happy in my place.

20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?

Nope. Neither do I push/press the door-close button immediately when someone gets out. I hate it when someone does that. Can’t you wait for 2 seconds than to shut the doors on the person’s feet?

21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?

Joyful simpleton. The little known the better.

22. Why are you, you?

I wish I knew.

23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?

Yes.

24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?

To me it would be - I moving away and then losing touch with that one good friend who saw me through the worst and with whom there was real future. C, I miss you more than I can say. Do you even think of me?

25. What are you most grateful for?
For lots of things. Specially my child and the assorted rest are here.

26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

Neither. I’m masochistic that way.

27. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?

Deep down we always know, even though some truths may never see the light of the day.

28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?

I wish…no no pray… it wouldn’t.

29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?

Come to think of it none of the matters I was upset about (except health issues) seem irrelevant this moment.

30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?

Summer days spent with cousins in Mandhai, my grandmother’s house.

The final 20 and the source… next!

No comments: