Monday, October 8, 2012

Performance anxiety.


Whenever I try to pose the imaginary pen on a this digital notepad, there is a huge ...uhh....mmm.... ahhh....

Oh my GOD..... I have been trying to finish that damn line for like 15 minutes now. I have re-checked my facebook page and refreshed the twitter pages of the people I'm following... and still nothing.

I always login to write about an interesting thought, but when I actually write it, it seems so contrived that the original is lost or very much maligned. It's like preparing so excellently in front of the mirror for the oratory and then going and just freeze on the stage.

This dearth for words... or is it dearth of words...... my goodness..... And if I had not back-spaced the words I had written until this word ...... word vomit..... broken lines.... unconnected thoughts....Oh...Arghhh!

Sigh!

I'm forgetting my english. please to help anybody??

Whatever...

Can't.... write.... anymore......(read HULK like)

No comments: